Willow App design
- Category Fintech
- Client Portfolio
- Start Date 08 Dec 2022
- Handover 16 Jan 2023
Scope of work
The project involved Graphic designers, UX-UI designers, illustrators and developers who combined their efforts to deliver a robust digital product
Keeping the target audience in mind the UX design was made very simple using the KISS principle.
The colors and illustrations were designed to suit the business following a component-based design system.
Project overview the environmental and social effects of a business or investment are taken into account by the Willow investing app. Additionally, by planting trees as users make purchases with their Willow debit card, this app aims to lessen the environmental impact of users spending.
A portfolio is a collection of financial investments like stocks, bonds, commodities, cash, and cash equivalents, including closed-end funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs). People generally believe that stocks, bonds, and cash comprise the core of a portfolio. Though this is often the case, it does not need to be the rule. A portfolio may contain a wide range of assets including real estate, art, and private investments.
You may choose to hold and manage your portfolio yourself, or you may allow a money manager, financial advisor, or another finance professional to manage your portfolio.
+ Key Takeaways
- A portfolio is a collection of financial investments like stocks, bonds, commodities, cash, and cash equivalents, as well as their fund counterparts.
- Stocks and bonds are generally considered a portfolio's core building blocks, though you may grow a portfolio with many different types of assets—including real estate, gold, paintings, and other art collectibles.
- Diversification is a key concept in portfolio management.
- A person's tolerance for risk, investment objectives, and time horizon are all critical factors when assembling and adjusting an investment portfolio.
- Portfolio management is an important financial skill for active investing.
Subsequently, I began sketching the screens outlined in the user flows, visualizing their ppearance on a mobile device and breathing life into the design concept.
Visual and typograpy hierarchy
Visual hierarchy is the principle of arranging elements to show their order of importance. Designers structure visual characteristics—e.g., menu icons—so users can understand information easily. By laying out elements logically and strategically, designers influence users’ perceptions and guide them to desired actions. Users notice larger elements more easily can convert.
- Regular Avenir Regular
- Medium Avenir Medium
- SemiBold Tiempos SemiBold
- Blod Tiempos Bold